 Pirates / 2228
    Re: PirateFest 2001 —Aaron M. Sneary
   (...) Probably about 12x14. Access on weekends should be no problem. It is a matter of I have to turn off, and then as we leave turn on the building alarm. Weekdays isn't really an option at work. (...) (23 years ago, 9-Aug-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.gaming, lugnet.events)

        Re: PirateFest 2001 —Dan Vogel
   (...) I would be interested in coming, but DC is about as far as i could go(i live in erie PA). I can bring stuff(islands mostly, i dont have too many smaller ships)i would love to finally get to play a game with people that are not doing it just (...) (23 years ago, 17-Aug-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.gaming, lugnet.events)