 Pirates / 2010
2009  |  2011
Subject:
Puerta Bonita follow up
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Sun, 3 Jun 2001 15:32:31 GMT

I'd like to say thanks to everyone here at Lugnet.  I was really excited to
hear from you all, and I was completely surprised by the response! I
consider compliments from you all very rewarding, as I have long respected
your work as well.  I mentioned to Shiri that the compliments of one's peers
are the most enjoyable.
There have been some questions for more pics, and some layout shots, and I'm
not certain if anyone read my reply post later the initial posting day, but
I addressed some of those questions. If you missed it here are some exerpts

" Due to lack of space in my den, the city itself no longer exists....  The
Fortress, and the Governors Ship "Los Tres Condores" still stand, and
I'll include more pics of the fort soon.  The ship is posted on the same
page, just up one folder level.  I didn't include it originally, because I
don't really have many pics that do it justice.....I can post some of the
Storyboards that I based the town on (I had
originally, and somewhat overambitiously,planned a film) and they can give a
layout of the town in relation to the plaza and the market.
As far a docks and a harbor, I always wanted to build some to add onto the
town, but there was no room.  I'll have to give it a go soon, but right now
I'm constructing an island for my islanders."

Those of you who expressed interested in Characters, or Portraits of the
figs, I'll post some of those shortly!

Thanks again all for your encouragement!  I really appreciate it!  Jon