 Pirates / 1781
Studs BrikWars: Wherefore art thou Romeo?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.gaming
Date:
Mon, 2 Apr 2001 12:05:56 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Evening all,

Wwaaaayy back in October, at Studfest V, there was a glorious BrikWars.
With the recent help of online lego sales point ozBricks (also gracious
webhost), we now bring you:

BrikWars: Wherefore art thou Romeo?
  from: http://www.ozbricks.com/portblock/stud/010-2.htm

I have hit .pirates for those who keep tabs on what the boys from Port Block
get up to :-)  On this occasion, they were succesful to the surprise and
consternation of everyone involved.

Thanks especially to those who actually wrote the drafts of this (David
Drew, James Howse, Peter White) - all I did was sew it together.  James also
provided some of the photos.  Any and quite conceiveably all errors are mine.

I could use some stock shots from the Castle of the Hand, if they exist
(James?) and would be happy to entertain corrections, improvements, more
photos, abuse, gratuities, and inspections by internationally roving minifigs.

And I haven't forgotten the January BrikWars.  I'm working on it, I'm
working on it...

Richard
Still baldly going...