 Pirates / 1765
    Cutter Sails —Steve Burge
   Hi! Could anyone provide me with some scans of the Cutter Sails from Port Royal? I've just built six of them for a Pirate Game I ran on Saturday (write-up to follow), but they look a bit... Naked. Thanks. Steve (23 years ago, 27-Mar-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.gaming)

        Re: Cutter Sails —Paul Ferguson
   Me to please! I've been meaning to post about this for some time. (...) (23 years ago, 27-Mar-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.gaming)