 Pirates / 176
Dear LEGO: Pirate wish list
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Mon, 15 Nov 1999 16:29:58 GMT

Pirate-heads! Get out yer brains mateys!
I'm composing a Dear LEGO letter to be posted in .dear-lego based on my
own post of 12 Nov., 1999.

I'm including these:

6299 A 16-wide white/blue three-center four-gun two/three-mast Spanish
Armada Galleon

6298 A big Armada base with TWO Imperial Trading Post cutters in blue
and white, docks, cranes, a tavern, and a warehouse

5060 Soldier accessory packs (six shako hats, three Conquistador
helmets, three each: red, blue, white, yellow epaulets; nine backpacks,
nine muskets, nine sabres (new sword!)

And one of those fig boxes:
6200 Imperial Guard (1 Admiral, 1 Officer, 4 troopers)
6201 Soldiers (same as above except in blue)
6203 Prussians (see http://www.hinet.net.au/~guinan/prussian.jpg)(same assortment)
6205 Armada (same in red with metallic breastplate for Admiral/Officers)
6210 Artillery (Two horses, ammo lighter, cannon on wheels, three crew)
6206 Pirates (Five various Pirates, with blue, red, green, and black
bandanas, and weapons, one Pirate Wench, NO Captain Redbeards)

Give me your ideas!
Send them to:
s.a.campbell@larc.nasa.gov
OR