 Pirates / 173
Re: Destroyers are up!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.boats, lugnet.build, lugnet.pirates
Date:
Mon, 15 Nov 1999 06:51:11 GMT

Mr L F Braun wrote in message <382F5439.8275A70E@pilot.msu.edu>...
Oh, and btw, is $300-$400 for a digital camera worth it?

Yes, I've recently purchased an Olympus D340R Digital Camera for $330.
I've been very happy with the results.
It is a fast camera, easy to use, takes good close-ups (perfect for LEGO).
My only complaint is that it does not have ZOOM (it kinda have zoom, but not
very flexible).
EMail me if you have specific questions or would like more advice.
I think the D340R takes excellent LEGO photos.  Visit my homepage for sample
photos.

PS: Wow! on the Destroyer.
Hari Wiguna
http://incolor.inetnebr.com/mvunlim2/