 Pirates / 1723
  Re: Weekend of LEGO Pirate Games!

(...) That's a definite thought--but of course one does not wish to get into the logistics of trying to maneuver ships around running machinery and workers. ;) But if it's possible--or even warehouse space--that's a thought. I wish I were still in (...) (23 years ago, 15-Mar-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.games, lugnet.events)

  Re: Weekend of LEGO Pirate Games!

(...) There is more than enough empty warhouse space for us at least a30x40 space but i am not sure if he will let us. He is on a trip and will be back sunday. (...) I wish I were still in the house on Lincoln Avenue, we had a huge (...) (23 years ago, 15-Mar-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.games, lugnet.events)