 Pirates / 1610

Subject:
Boat/Ship source material?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates, lugnet.boats
Date:
Fri, 2 Feb 2001 14:32:37 GMT

can any of you shipwrights out there recommend a good website for photos
and/or general construction info about boats, or useful books, for that
matter?  For now, since I'm basically just getting starting, any sort of
ship would be useful to me (though I'm not especially interested in yachts
and the like).
  Any help is greatly appreciated!

    Dave!

Re: Boat/Ship source material?
can any of you shipwrights out there recommend a good website for photos
and/or general construction info about boats, or useful books, for that
matter?  For now, since I'm basically just getting starting, any sort of
ship would be useful to me (though I'm not especially interested in yachts
and the like).
Any help is greatly appreciated!

   Dave!

The construction process of my ore boat may help:

Also other lego boats:

Also I may have some great protype photo's here:
http://members.nbci.com/Modelerschoice/index.html

Josh