 Pirates / 1604
1603  |  1605
Subject:
Pirate Lego for Sale!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.pirates
Date:
Mon, 29 Jan 2001 06:30:34 GMT

I am selling a group of pirate lego sets.  Here is a list of the sets:

1747--Pirates Treasure Surprise*
6232--Skeleton Crew*
6236--King Kahuka*
6249--Pirates Ambush*
6264--Forbidden Cove
6279--Skull Island*(2 copies, 1 set boxed and complete and 1 set 90% complete
with no box)
6285--Black Seas Barracuda(90% complete only missing a few pirates and the
instructions.  I will include a copy of the instruction manual however.  This
copy is from Brickshelf)
6296--Shipwreck Island

*there are boxes for these sets and they still are in excellent condition.

I am asking $385.00 for the group and I will not seperate out any of the
individual sets. Shipping will be the reponsibility of the buyer.  I am open to
any types of shipping provided its in the US.  I am sorry, but I don't have
the time for any international sales.  With regards to the 6285 all of the
significant pieces are present and in real good shape.  All sails, hull pieces,
rigging are present but could use a bath.  There are instructions for all the
sets with the exception of the incomplete Skull Island, and the BSB which is
explained above.  I am open to many types of payment, money orders (especially
US postal), cashiers checks, paypal payments, and finally a personal
check(however I will not send the lego out until the check has cleared my bank).
If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to contact me at the
following email address:

scduhoski@voyager.net

thanks

steve