 Pirates / 1308
1307  |  1309
Subject:
Islanders still wanted?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.pirates
Date:
Thu, 14 Sep 2000 19:15:00 GMT

Hiya

I was on a work trip to Turin, Italy earlier this week and I went in a
toyshop that had some Islanders sets from 1994-96 on the shelves. I bought
three : a 6244, a 6246, and a 6256.

What I would like to know is, are these sets still in demand? 6256 includes
the female islander, I remember that this was a sought-after fig some time
ago, but I don't know if it is now.

All the sets are unopened. 6244 and 6246 boxes have very minimal shelf wear,
6256 box has a little dent in the front of the box from being squashed in my
bag.

If anyone wants these sets, I'd be willing to sell or trade for a bunch of
Star Wars battle droid minifigs...

Col
numbersix@freshfroot.freeserve.co.uk