 Pirates / 1291
Re: Is this still out???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Mon, 11 Sep 2000 12:49:48 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Klaas H. Meijaard writes:
You 'Imperial' will be on the earlier mentioned garage sale......  Be the • first.
Watch the announcements.

   I'm watching!  I'm watching!

BTW: Watch your Dutch!  Correct is:  .. mijn beste vriend!   -:)

   Ack, I just looked again and saw that I allowed my
   German to pollute my Dutch yet again.  Het spijt me!

   best

   Lindsay