 Pirates / 1203
Re: HMS Queen
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Wed, 26 Jul 2000 17:44:07 GMT

On Wed, 26 Jul 2000, Mr L F Braun (<397EA9CC.EE4A6F68@pilot.msu.edu>)
wrote at 09:05:16

Hi all-

Well, here it is, the current phase of my last construction before
departure.

You have my sympathy. I wouldn't want to leave something like that.

Absolutely amazing, but you really *must* have a go at a more sculptural
shape some time. The large turrets are excellent. I don't think there
are many LEGO ships that would relish coming under fire from them.
--
Tony Priestman