 Pirates / 1155
Re: ship's wheel
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates, lugnet.fabuland
Date:
Sun, 16 Jul 2000 04:18:20 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Sheree Rosenkrantz writes:
Brute force?  Gee . . .   I think I'll wait to try that when I get the right
color brick.   Once it is connected is the wheel able to turn/spin or is it
just too tight?

You can spin it easily, but it's kinda hard to remove the wheel(you can do it).
I think it's so hard to put in or out because the technic pin doesn't have the
little notch in it, so it won't bend inward and be easier to put in the hole,
rather you have to force the large "lip" part of the pin through the small hole
in the technic brick.
Alan