 Pirates / 1142
1141  |  1143
Subject:
My Goal for Before I Leave
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Wed, 12 Jul 2000 23:42:48 GMT

Ahem:

Forlorn goals for the next two or three weeks:

-Sell all of my boxed overstock and parted matter (watch .auction and
.b-s-t) <-bald-faced self-important flog
-Build a 4-segment brown-hulled Pirate ship
-Build a 180-stud battleship
-World peace, transcendence, etc etc (secondary to the above)
-Change careers and become a toy speculator^H^H^H^H^H^Hwhoa, that was
close.  I almost bought a Beanie Baby!

Anyways, this is the lead-in to my question:  How long does it take for
people to build really amazing pirate ships / regular ships?  I know how
long it took me to build _Gloire_ (20 hours), but I'm wondering if
anyone has any long-term projects, etc.

Just a ramble in an effort to breathe further life into .pirates.  Or
maybe kill it.  I'm never quite sure what the net effect will be.

Arrrrr,

LFB