 People / Teens / 77
76  |  78
Subject:
LEGO Facebook Group
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people.teens, lugnet.people
Date:
Sun, 21 Aug 2005 23:31:28 GMT

Hello!

I was cruising thefacebook.com the other day, and I noticed that there was no group for LEGO fans! So, naturally, I decided to start one. I figured I’d just mention it, since right now it consists of an amazing three members...

Anyway, here’s a link to the group: http://git.thefacebook.com/group_profile.php?gid=4928

Or, if you want to just search for it, it’s called “Fans of LEGO”

Ciao for now, Ian Lauer