 People / Teens / 48
Re: New invention instructions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.people, lugnet.people.newbie, lugnet.people.teens, lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab
Date:
Fri, 21 Jan 2005 17:55:21 GMT

In lugnet.build, Calum Tsang wrote:
In lugnet.build, Thomas Jollans wrote:
Chih-Chieh Wang wrote:
Where can I get new inventions and their building instructions besides those
given in Lego Mindstorms Robotics Invention System 2.0?

three variations:

ONE:
a) look around you room, dig in your LEGO boxes, have a walk through the
cellar or the attic
b) build the facinating idea you just had.
TWO:
a) turn on your computer, start the web browser
b) find something facinating someone else has built
c) think: that's crap, I can build a GREAT improvement
d) <obvious />
THREE:
a) get you hands on about 60-70 $/€
b) go to the closest LEGO store
c) buy the "Ultimate Builders Kit"
d) think: wow! pneumatics; gee! other cool parts; not worth the money

Four:

-If you're between 9-14, ask teacher at school to join First Lego League.

Five:

-If you're not, participate in a local LUG or organization that has regular
robotics challenges, etc.

Calum

Six:

Check at your local library/bookstore for one of tha many books now in print.

For example,
<http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/search-handle-form/ref=s_b_rs/102-2342389-7372907>
here is a list of titles at amazon.com

-Rob A>