 People / Teens / 44
  Re: teen FOLs: do we actually exist?

(...) I'll say! You should do that one, it would be TRES funny. (or maybe the scene from the end of "A Fish Called Wanda" where Kevin Spacey gets rollered into the cement?) (19 years ago, 23-Jan-05, to lugnet.people.teens, FTX)

  Re: teen FOLs: do we actually exist?

(...) You will find that was the decline of Kevin Kline (until then he was fine). (19 years ago, 23-Jan-05, to lugnet.people.teens, FTX)

  Re: teen FOLs: do we actually exist?

(...) Spacey, Bacon, Kline, I can't keep them all straight. (19 years ago, 23-Jan-05, to lugnet.people.teens, lugnet.off-topic.fun, FTX)

  Re: teen FOLs: do we actually exist?

(...) After reading your post at 12 am today I started laughing like a madhouse patient. It was the middle of the night for gods sake. Anyways. I wish I had that brick to do the vignette (believe it or not, I bought my first SW set only a few months (...) (19 years ago, 24-Jan-05, to lugnet.people.teens, FTX)