 People / Teens / 15

Re: Why I kept my age a secret
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people.teens, lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 24 Sep 2004 11:32:23 GMT

When critiquing I try to do a few things, most importantly provide encouragment, for some people its a big thing to present their new MOC to the world. I try to gauge the level of the builder (which isn’t really an age thing) from the tone of their post and set the level of the critique to suit I also try to put a positive comment in, pick up on the best points of the model and a constructive critism, i.e. ‘this bit could be better, have you thought of doing it this way?’

Tim

Re: Why I kept my age a secret