 People / Teens / 13
    Re: Why I kept my age a secret —Allister McLaren
   (...) I reckon you're pretty fair with your critiques, Paul. But you're right, they can be difficult, mainly because one is always unsure how they will be taken. Here's what I reckon: If you want your work critiqued, ask for it, even to the point of (...) (20 years ago, 24-Sep-04, to lugnet.people.teens, lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.castle, FTX)

        Re: Why I kept my age a secret —Tim David
   When critiquing I try to do a few things, most importantly provide encouragment, for some people its a big thing to present their new MOC to the world. I try to gauge the level of the builder (which isn't really an age thing) from the tone of their (...) (20 years ago, 24-Sep-04, to lugnet.people.teens, lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.castle, FTX)

        Re: Why I kept my age a secret —Andrew Engstrom
   (...) It's encouraging to know that .space espouses the value of constructive criticism! For the record, I'd love critiques for all my future models. As long as it's constructive, I'm ready! ;-) Andrew (20 years ago, 25-Sep-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Why I kept my age a secret —Tim David
   (...) hey, I wasn't speaking for .space but generally! I didn't see where the FUT had been set!. However I do look into .space and other places quite a lot (although I mainly read .trains and .cad) so I'll keep an eye out. If a MOC is good its good (...) (20 years ago, 27-Sep-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.people.teens, FTX)