 People / Support / 110
Re: Please help
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people.support
Date:
Sun, 17 Sep 2006 02:07:34 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.people.support, Rene Hoffmeister wrote:
   Oh, for heaven’s sake! Eric, we have had this no more than a few weeks ago: http://news.lugnet.com/people/support/?n=42

Probably, I’m partially being at fault, because I haven’t found a solution as this post may have insinuated: http://news.lugnet.com/general/?n=52933

I got a pretty large number of emails and it turned out as if all are against Eric. But since I’m objective-thinking, I wasn’t able to make an appropriate suggestion how to solve this issue.

Primarily, LUGNET is a place to discuss, this includes personal matters in the appropriate groups. It’s also understandable that there are disputes between members, I find it normal with that many people we are here on LUGNET. But LUGNET isn’t your (Eric’s) personal agency to file complaints, likewise it’s not the place for others to pick on you (him), justifiable or not. So here is my suggestion (and as yet it’s a suggestion only):

@Eric: Do not raise hell and try to snatch at mercy again whenever you find something outside of LUGNET what offends or hurts you. That’s not reasonable anymore. You can be above such things!

@Eric’s “antagonists”: Do not bring back old grudges. It doesn’t help Eric, it’s not conducive to LUGNET’s spirit and it doesn’t impress anybody. Leave him alone with his individuality.

@both sides: Do not play acrimonious games here. Scathing remarks aren’t necessary, better give your keyboard a break than writing cynical or sarcastic nonsense.

PLEASE.

Leg Godt (and fair!) Rene

Hear, hear! I hope ALL parties in this squabble take your advice, Rene.

Marc Nelson Jr.

Marc’s Creations