 People / Newbie / 313
Re: Hello
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people.newbie
Date:
Fri, 27 Jul 2007 18:18:48 GMT

Welcome to LUGNET!

Message is in Reply To:
  Hello

To anyone ready, Hello, this is my first post on Lugnet. My name is Joshua and I am 27 years old. I've been a member to Lugnet for about 4 months now. I within the last two years, emerged from my "dark ages", as I understand the term to be, and have (...) (17 years ago, 27-Jul-07, to lugnet.people.newbie) !