 People / LGBT / 111
Re: Dark Room @ Brickfest is still on
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people.lgbt
Date:
Fri, 3 Jun 2005 16:01:56 GMT

In lugnet.people.lgbt, Edward Welsh wrote:
   In lugnet.events.brickfest, Steve DeCraemer wrote:
   No this has not gone away. The room with black light and a dark section for self lit mocs is still on and since we dumped the idea of it being a themed room it means the skies the limit. (so yes Larry you can bring a piece of straight track with a self lit train on it). Drag out those tran clear neon elements that you never thought you would have a use for and start building. I’m not expecting everyone to build huge things for this, but if everyone brings a little something I think it will be cool.

Thanks Steve DeCraemer

Oh, Steve you little raver, you. Break out the glow sticks and pacifiers!

I won’t be able to make brickfest this year, but maybe I’ll send a raver scene...

Glow sticks seem no problem but any thoughts on minifig scale pacifiers? I think a rave multi vignette might be quite cool, maybe one person does the DJ booth and another one some dancers???