 People / 951
Re: Australian Roll Call
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.people
Date:
Wed, 23 Aug 2000 09:26:07 GMT

Name: Melody Brown.
Gender: F.
Year of Birth: 1975.
Mental Age/Status of Inner Child: Immortal Child :).
Location: Indooroopilly, Brisbane.
E-mail Address: Black666beast@hotmail.com.
LEGO/home page URL(s): not up yet - will let know when it eventuates.
Marital Status: Married.
Children: 2 rugrats.
Occupation: Chiropractor Assistant.

On Lugnet Since: late August 2000.
# of Sets in LEGO Collection: only 240+ :(.
# of Unopened Sets in Collection: 20+.
# of LEGO Pieces: see # of sets, probably around 15K.
# of LEGO Theme Parks Visited: unfortunately none as yet but I have been to
some Lego tours in Shopping Centres etc in Aussie & NZ & some of those
competitions they have from time to time.
# of LEGO fests attended: read above.
First LEGO Set: I was given a set in 1978 from my Gran, hooked ever since,
still have many of the pieces.
Favorite Theme(s): Egyptyian, Star Wars, Paradisa, Promotional, Shell, OMG all
of them - LEGO rules :).
Favorite Set(s): many, ask me personally :).
Favorite Piece(s)/Minifigure(s): all :) I hate the pieces that look like a few
pieces altogether :(.
Set/theme you would like to see: hey someone mentioned Roman theme, sounds
great and Viking too even Celtic :) yeah total Mytholegogy :)hmmm fantasy
stuff. etc (even some little music types hmmm I have some ideas... imagine a
little drum set and guitars etc and a tour bus etc hehehe :).
Current LEGO Project: I am doing a bunch of stuff that you will see on the net
soon, keep ya posted :P.
Other (Non-LEGO) Interests: hehe I like music (Black & Death Metal) great
stuff to play while building Lego hehe :), camping, travelling, Lego and many
more.