 People / 4806
Re: LEGO Ambassador Cycle 7 now open
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Sat, 6 Jun 2009 13:41:42 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Timothy Gould wrote:
Hello LEGO Enthusiasts,

We’re happy to announce that the nomination process for LEGO Ambassador Cycle 7
is now open.

SNIP

Steve Witt – LEGO Ambassador Lead
&
Tormod, Jan, Jim, Lenka, and Phil
The LEGO Community Team

So are we nominating anyone to represent the LUGNET community or is the group on
here fragmented enough that we're just planning to have the respective LUG's and
LTC's nominate people?  Speaking of which...I'm hoping there is some discussion
on the community fragmentation at Brickworld.  If you get a chance to sit in on
the LEGO Serious Play presentation, I believe that is something that will be
covered.

-Dave
ToT-LUG