 People / 4602
4601  |  4603
Subject:
Interview by email
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Sun, 25 Jun 2006 22:09:49 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Dear Eric,

Greetings from Malaysia! My name is xxxxxx xxxxx. I’m a freelance writer, and
also a budding AFOL recently returned to the hobby. I discovered your site
about a year ago via the Lego Mecha Hall of Fame, and have been continually
amazed by your creations. Keep up the good work!

Hello good sir, thank you very much!

I’m currently writing an article on Adult Fans of Lego for a local newspaper, and I was hoping you would agree to an interview via email. Unfortunately, here in Malaysia, Lego has faded somewhat in popularity due to its relatively high cost (that and the proliferation of Mega Bloks... shudder), and I’m hoping to spark some interest with the article.

I would be delighted. Please feel free to send them.
I will be able to respond later this day.

The email questions are quite straightforward and should take about ten-fifteen minutes to complete. I would also like to ask your permission to use several photos of your creations (your choice which creations to show), as it would really liven up the article.