 People / 4557
Re: Lugnet: WAKE UP!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.people
Date:
Sun, 2 Apr 2006 10:32:05 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

   Eric Sophie has lost posting privileges as a result of ToS violations.

-Suz

Thank you for this Suz (and Todd?). I realise that it must have been a hard decision to make but I feel it was the right one under the circumstances.

Tim

To Eric,

When I first posted in response to you my only intention was to get you to admit to your mistake, apologise and stop doing it. I never wanted you to lose your posting privileges until after you acted with no remorse or respect for the many people who took the time to explain to you why what you did was wrong. Between threatening me, mocking other people who spoke out against what you did, showing no remorse at all and generally behaving arrogantly and obnoxiously you have lost all respect from me.

Even so, I hope that you can regain your posting privileges at some point after you work out why you were banned and stop acting with little or no respect for other people on Lugnet (at various strengths and for a long time). I think that Lugnet probably means a lot to you and I really hope that you can realise it means a lot to other people too and learn to show some respect for them. When you show you can do this I will be the first person asking for you to be allowed back on the site.

I really am sorry it had to come to this but after your behaviour I can’t fault the banning even a tiny bit. It was not “evil oppression”, it was a direct result of your behaviour.

Yours sincerely,

Tim

PS. I’m sure there are other people that see things the same way I have just outlined and who would be happy to have you back when you are willing to start behaving.