 People / 4500
Re: Contact information for Sugegasa?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people, lugnet.loc.jp
Date:
Thu, 6 Oct 2005 14:04:55 GMT

In lugnet.people, Mark Neumann wrote:
   In lugnet.build.mecha, Bruce Hietbrink wrote:
   Hi all,

Does anyone know how to contact the builder with the brickshelf ID Sugegasa? I’m sure everyone in .mecha knows his work very well.

Bruce

Let us know if you have any luck Bruce. Getting a hold of the Japanese builders can be a challenge.

His weblog is here.(Japanese font set needed)

http://blog.kansai.com/sugegasasugegasa

I’ve tried to leave a comment to his weblog that you wanted to contact him.

## ayucow/Ayumi Hayase