 People / 4203
Re: any word from Tom Stangl ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Mon, 20 Sep 2004 16:52:16 GMT

In lugnet.people, Ray Sanders wrote:
I believe he was in the area around Panama City / Pensacola which just got hit
by Hurricane Ivan. Has anyone heard from him ?

Ray

My rental house lost a few shingles, and has no power/phone, but otherwise we
made it through OK.  I'm getting tired of no power, though (I'm posting this
from the in-laws, who borrowed one of my UPSes to hook their system to their
generator).

I have NO idea when I will be back online in any normal fashion (i.e. over 10
hrs/day), as we really have no idea when the power or phone will be restored
(and water is shaky, if they don't get the main pumps to the water tower back on
soon).