 People / 385
  Re: Time to update the old roll call

(...) /me looks around ... did someone say Darts? (...) "Soon?" :-) -Steven (thinking that perhaps he should introduce himself one of these days, now that he's actually started posting) (24 years ago, 4-Jan-00, to lugnet.people)

  Re: Time to update the old roll call

(...) That would have been me, kemosabe. "One-hundred-and FOOUURty!" Jasper (24 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.people)