 People / 3817
    Tjeerd Kamps —Tim Courtney
   This hasn't been mentioned here yet, so I figure I'll link it. On Sunday, Tjeerd Kamps, an active participant on FBTB and BrickFilms, committed suicide. I believe he was just 17. I didn't know Tjeerd all that well - but I did have the privilege of (...) (21 years ago, 21-Aug-03, to lugnet.people)

        Re: Tjeerd Kamps —Bruce Hietbrink
   Thanks for posting this, Tim. I was just coming over here to do the same after reading the threads on FBTB and Brickfilms. For those who didn't interact with him, he was a crazy guy, annoying sometimes, but very funny. Anyone who read his posts (...) (21 years ago, 21-Aug-03, to lugnet.people)