 People / 3451
Re: Top 1000 noisemakers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people, lugnet.admin.nntp
Date:
Tue, 7 Jan 2003 20:07:29 GMT

Dan Boger wrote:

On Mon, Dec 30, 2002 at 01:50:24AM +0000, Maggie Cambron wrote:
LOL, Brian K.'s post in b-s-t has reminded me, it's just about that time of
year again-- Todd?  or Dan, if Todd is too busy?

ok, here it is.  Like last time, only people who posted from the web
interface were counted - it's too much of a pain to deal with parsing
email addresses for unique ids.  So as /. says, if you use these numbers
for anything at all, you're out of your mind! :)

Sorted by number of posts (top 1000):

                         Larry Pieniazek 2497
                           Ross Crawford 1284
                              Frank Filz 989

And from 2001:

SORTED BY FREQUENCY

Larry Pieniazek 3739
Todd Lehman     1741
Frank Filz      1708

Hmm, I'm still number 3 but quite a few less posts... I wonder how much
of this is my trying harder to stay out of off-topic.debate.

I post mostly from NNTP, but I think NNTP posters get a X-Real-Life-Name
added by Lugnet (I just checked a few things including the news posting
setup page, X-Real-Life-Name is filled in by Lugnet from your posting
setup, the only people who would not have it would be those posting via
Lugnet external means such as lugnet.robotics via the
lego-robotics@crynwr.com mailing list).

Frank