 People / 3429
Re: Top 1000 noisemakers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people, lugnet.admin.nntp
Date:
Thu, 2 Jan 2003 18:56:03 GMT

In lugnet.people, Dan Boger writes:
On Mon, Dec 30, 2002 at 01:50:24AM +0000, Maggie Cambron wrote:
LOL, Brian K.'s post in b-s-t has reminded me, it's just about that time of
year again-- Todd?  or Dan, if Todd is too busy?

ok, here it is.  Like last time, only people who posted from the web
interface were counted - it's too much of a pain to deal with parsing
email addresses for unique ids.  So as /. says, if you use these numbers
for anything at all, you're out of your mind! :)

Sorted by number of posts (top 1000):

                           Gregory Cook 17

Woo hoo, #698! (just thought I'd offer a slightly larger number than most
who have replied). Then again, I only started posted a couple months ago.

-Greg "Fox" Cook