 People / 3411
Re: Top 1000 noisemakers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people, lugnet.admin.nntp
Date:
Mon, 30 Dec 2002 06:22:39 GMT

Dan Boger wrote in message <20021230055017.GA10581@peeron.com>...

Like last time, only people who posted from the web
interface were counted

That can't be so - I'm on the list at 413 posts, and I post via newsreader,
not the web.

Kevin
NEW Half-Timbered Shops kit 1400+++ pieces!
http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/cat-bwh.htm
LEGO TOWN PLANNING information:
http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/COntent/Townplan/townplan.htm
BrickLink Lego parts store: http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=Kevinw1