 People / 3195
  Looking for Margaret Keys' e-mail address

I need to get in touch with Margaret Keys (who ran the 12V room at Brickfest) about getting her some remaining parts from a sale I made to her. She is a member of WAMALUG. If someone from WAMALUG could forward this message to her, I would appreciate (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jul-02, to lugnet.people, lugnet.org.us.wamalug)