 People / 2758
Re: Another future AFOL in the family
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people, lugnet.org.ca.nalug
Date:
Sat, 8 Dec 2001 01:29:43 GMT

In lugnet.people, James Brown writes:
Liam Conner Brown joined us at 12:30 today, weighing in at 8
pounds 2, and 22 inches long.  (go figure, they still measure
babies in imperial... how long has Canada been metric now?)

Mom & baby are all fine, and likely both asleep right now.
I'm going to follow suit shortly, having slept about 2 of
the last 30-ish hours.

Congratulations!!!!!

I just sent an e-mail congratulating a friend who got married
today, and the next instant I receive your joyous news.   :-)

Is Liam named after Liam Neeson of Star Wars?

So - one boy and one girl now - are you two planning for more?  8-)

SRC
L#765