 People / 205
  Re: LUGNET Memberships

Ummm... I don't really want to pay anything... do I have to? ANd if I don't, will I still be able to post messages on LUGNET? (...) Alex "Buy LUGNET memberships at Spam R Us (and spambayala) for a limited time only! [1]" Roode [1] Okay, so that was (...) (25 years ago, 16-Nov-99, to lugnet.people)

  Re: LUGNET Memberships

(...) Nope! (...) Yep! AFAIK, everything you see here today is free, and will continue to be so. What memberships will give you is the ability to have an 'identity' on Lugnet, and participate in Auctions where Lugnet is an active hub. There are a (...) (25 years ago, 16-Nov-99, to lugnet.people)

  Re: LUGNET Memberships

(...) I'm sending out a follow-up message to clarify things... I pasted a copy below... (Yuck, I hate sending out unsolicited e-mail in quantities like this -- it feels like spamming. :-( Last time anything like this went out to everyone who'd (...) (25 years ago, 16-Nov-99, to lugnet.people)

  Re: LUGNET Memberships

Umm...Todd, you said we can join but those who do not want to pay they do not have to, right? If so how come you cannot finish the form without filling the $____ parts out? For example if you leace it blank you get: "Information missing: Membership (...) (25 years ago, 16-Nov-99, to lugnet.people)

  Re: LUGNET Memberships

I believe that Todd meant that you don't have to pay to USE Lugnet, but you do have to pay the $10.US to become a MEMBER. I think that maybe that some people would sort of like support another person, by paying the fee for them if that person is (...) (25 years ago, 16-Nov-99, to lugnet.people)

  Re: LUGNET Memberships

(...) No, not exactly. (1) Anyone can join. (2) No one has to pay to continue using LUGNET. Those are both true statements. But not paying to join implies not joining. In other words, it's not a true statement that someone can join without paying. (...) (25 years ago, 16-Nov-99, to lugnet.people, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: LUGNET Memberships

(...) so. (...) Lugnet, (...) more (...) I love e-mail! As long as it takes at least two minutes to read, I love it! (except for those dumb webpage newsleter thingies, I HATE those!) (...) Okay, I'm sorry if I don't wanna pay anything, but I don't (...) (25 years ago, 16-Nov-99, to lugnet.people)