 People / 1967
    Re: wedding status —Christopher L. Weeks
   (...) I hope this doesn't sound crass, but please do keep us informed as to the operational responsibilities at LUGNET if anything has changed or will be changing. Sincerely, Christopher Weeks (23 years ago, 21-Apr-01, to lugnet.people)

        Re: wedding status —Todd Lehman
   (...) I'm looking for some assistance with CLSotW duties, but no real changes have been discussed or planned. --Todd (23 years ago, 21-Apr-01, to lugnet.people)