 People / 1962
Re: Get-Together on April 28th in Southern California
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Thu, 19 Apr 2001 15:40:38 GMT

"Steve Bliss" <steve.bliss@home.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.legoland, Tim Courtney wrote:

Here's one of me (I'm on the left):

Poor Rene (he's the one in the middle)!

The group shot we took at the office isn't that much better.  Leo isn't looking
at the camera, and Flemming has his eyes shut.  I haven't posted that pic yet
(but if you want a copy I'll email it to you).  Oh, another thing I just
noticed, Kiernan looks like he's (most likely unintentionally) flashing a gang
sign. :-)

-Tim