 People / 185
Re: LUGNET Memberships
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Sun, 14 Nov 1999 13:26:39 GMT

Woo-hoo!
I love those chest-stickers :)

First a question - I made a mistake - d'oh! I forgot to put my country in the
address field, is it okay to go back with my browser, change the information
and re-submit, or should I email the changes to membership@lugnet.com or
something similar?

Also, I didn't request that my secondary email address should be confidential,
but the submission page said that I had - it could be a bug with your script or
my browser I guess!

As a poor student, I didn't want to commit myself to a large sum of money, but
I can see myself making a yearly contribution once I'm fully working! If that's
a fairly common attitude then maybe if you had an entry box for those people
who wish to make a yearly contribution, that would help with your calculations
and statistics!

Finally - congratulations! Another milestone reached and the level and
organisation of Lugnet continues to amaze me!

Richard

Re: LUGNET Memberships