 People / 1750
Re: Wedding Dress Code
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Sun, 4 Mar 2001 08:01:45 GMT

In lugnet.people, Mark Sandlin writes:
Hey Todd & Suzanne,

Is this going to be a standard wear-a-suit-and-tie affair, or is it going to
be a bit more casual?

Just trying to plan ahead. :^)

~Grand Admiral Muffin Head

I don't care if you come in shorts and a T-shirt. But it'd have to be a LUGNET
T-shirt. ;-)

There's no dress code. I'm going with a simple dress, no train, no veil, but
white. (I guess I should start trying some on...) I think Todd wants to be a
James Bond. But we'll see about that.

It won't be a religious ceremony and it's Todd's second time around. Many
fancier wedding activities won't be possible. No family for me. And so far we
have a best man, but no other attendants.

I'd love to see people dressed up, but I don't think etiquette calls for it. And
most important to me is that we're all relaxed and have fun. I imagine there
will be a fair number of guests who'll have been at the park during the day,
staying through to the time of the wedding. So unless they'd change clothes in a
phone booth, they should probably look nice, but not be uncomfortable or out-of-
place.

how's that for a long answer?
:-)

-Suz