 People / 1405
Re: Top 1000 noisemakers (was: Re: Posting frequency?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people, lugnet.admin.nntp
Date:
Mon, 1 Jan 2001 22:59:49 GMT

Shiri Dori <shirid@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:G6I5qC.BxE@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.people, Greg Majewski writes:
In lugnet.people, Todd Lehman writes:
463 Greg Majewski

Yee-haw! I'm the 75th loudest person on LUGNET! Yippee!

I'm the 5th. <grin> And that's after shutting up for almost 6 months.

-Shiri

So really you're probably close to first, if you took a snapshot of the time you
were posting all day long.

I'm surprised I'm at 16th (I thought I'd clear the top ten), but not so much as
I am surprised at a couple names who have me beat.  I did figure Lar would be
the loudest, but he has more posts than Todd, geesh. :-)

-Tim