 People / 1310
Re: "LEGO of Me"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Sun, 10 Dec 2000 16:18:21 GMT

In lugnet.people, Kyle D. Jackson writes:
In lugnet.general, Suzanne D. Rich writes:
Another of us comes out...
From the Sydney Morning Herald of Dec 9, 2000:

  http://www.smh.com.au:80/news/0012/09/text/features11.html

-Suz

Hehe, that was awesome!  I think it extends to all my
crazy non-LEGO hobbies as well...   :]

KDJ
LUGNETer #203, Windsor, Ontario, Canada

Same here.

I particularly enjoyed reading his comment about the allure of the LEGO world:
  "... it makes sense in ways the real world doesn't."
as I had just spent my day sorting LEGO beside CNN's coverage of the U.S.
election madness.

-Suz