 People / 1190
Re: Roll call
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Sat, 14 Oct 2000 03:56:02 GMT

Name: Adam Myers
Gender:  Male
Year of Birth:  1981
Mental Age/Status of Inner Child: 23
Location: Minneapolis/St. Paul til spring when it will change to Aurora
Illinois
E-mail Address: depechegun@yahoo.com
LEGO/home page URL(s): it's not really active right now but soon
Marital Status:  Single but attached
Children: If I had them, I'd have to fight them for LEGO time
Occupation: College Student, Sears
On Lugnet Since: Mar. 2000

# of Sets in LEGO Collection: 150-200
# of Unopened Sets in Collection: none
# of LEGO Pieces: four 18 gallon rubbermaid bins plus whatever else is lurking
around the house
# of LEGOfests Attended: 0
# of LEGO Theme Parks Visited: 0

First LEGO Set: some basic set when I was two or three years old
Favorite Theme(s): Aquazone, Space
Favorite Set(s): Deep Freeze Defender, The futron monorail
Favorite Piece(s)/Minifigure(s): Piece: explorions style helmet  Minifig: The
UFO guy that is clad in all grey and black
Set/theme you would like to see: the fully juniorized set 1 piece $120 u.s.
Current LEGO Project: Rebuilding from scratch the space port that I had built
when I was living in Illinois

Greatest Claim to LEGO Fame: My sheer terror upon seeing my entire lego
collection demolished within two hours

Other (Non-LEGO) Interests: Reading, Writing, collecting cd's