 People / 1132
Re: I'm a Dad!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people, lugnet.org.ca.nalug, lugnet.off-topic.pun
Date:
Fri, 29 Sep 2000 22:06:36 GMT

"Shiri Dori" <shirid@hotmail.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.people, Eric Kingsley writes:
[...]
again it seems to be an epidemic lately :-).

There's actually quite a rational explanation... <grin>... see, September • is
about nine months after the December holidays... ;-)

I see you have proven that this is a family forum ;-)

Now, me, I was born in June, which is nine months after the Jewish • holidays
(around September)... there are high birth rates in June in .il... ;-)

...a global family forum at that.

<g>

[added o-t.pun]
--