 Parts / Custom / 205
204  |  206
Subject:
Minifig Head (re)painting commission.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.parts.custom
Date:
Wed, 12 Jan 2011 01:01:34 GMT

Howdy, y'all.
     I haven't posted in a good long time, but I would make a simple request. I
only hope I'm posting it in the right place. If not, would the moderators be so
kind as to move it to where this {should} go.

I will pay a fee to anyone willing to sell me 'The Last Airbender' Sokka and
Katara heads, [with the eyes painted black or (dark) brown.]

Even with a box of 108+ "yellow-skinned" Minifigs at home representing multiple
races, I have to admit that I'm one of the "race-bending" crowd who didn't care
for the casting of the live-action Avatar movie. (My best friend boycotted it,
even though he liked the cartoon.)

In the case of the Southern Water Tribe kids, I can't imagine the director
trying to explain why all of the tribespeople, even their grandmother, looked
like Eskimoes or Inuit, except Katara and Sokka.

By repainted to a black or dark brown color, I mean as close as possible to the
style LEGO painted the eyes (with a white reflection inside of them). I hope my
indifference has not ruined the Avatar collection for anyone who enjoyed it, or
the movie.

     Play well,
     -- James J.