 Parts / 413
412  |  414
Subject:
BrickMaster set 20013 contains 1x3 tiles!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.parts, lugnet.inv, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Thu, 24 Dec 2009 05:18:02 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I got the latest BrickMaster set today, a mini-scale Atlantis submarine. It has
a Christmas present inside: two red 1x3 tiles!

Yes, you read that right: 1x3 tiles.

Tiles. Three studs long, one stud wide. And red.

The instructions list them as part 4533742, and the number molded into their
underside is 63864.

Thanks, LEGO Group!