 Parts / 364

Subject:
New type of Power Functions motor for 2008?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.parts, lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 19 Oct 2007 04:51:31 GMT

Look at the top right of this page:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/CHEN555/2008/2008-07.jpg

Re: New type of Power Functions motor for 2008?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.parts, lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 19 Oct 2007 07:28:01 GMT

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/CHEN555/2008/2008-07.jpg
From looking at the picture, it appears to be a part similar to the light
and sound bricks from the large green dragon and motorbike sets, in that it
is operated by pressing the touch switch bit.

Re: New type of Power Functions motor for 2008?