 Parts / 35
34  |  36
Subject:
how to get started with pneumatics?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.parts, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 20 Aug 2004 16:23:53 GMT

If I wanted to get started with LEGO pneumatics, how would I go about it?  A
search at the S@H site turned up no hits in the parts or kits, and even Dacta
seems to have only one kit:

<http://www.legoeducationstore.com/catalog.cfm?dest=itempg&itemid=480&secid=4&linkon=subsection&linkid=18>

...which might be OK, but it's pretty limited, and contains a somewhat ominous
"Available while supplies last" notice.  Is this what people use to get into
pneumatics, or is there some other set I'm overlooking?  Or is LEGO simply
dropping the pneumatic line entirely?

Thanks,
- Joe