Subject:
Wamalug Dinner gaterhing Wednesday Night
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.wamalug, lugnet.loc.us.md, lugnet.loc.us.dc, lugnet.loc.us.va, lugnet.loc.us.va.arl
Date:
Tue, 26 Oct 2004 14:26:46 GMT

Hi All,
I know this is short notice... but WAMALUG would like to invite you to join us
for a little dinner gathering in Arlington, VA.

where:
http://www.hardtimes.com/clarendon.htm
HARD TIMES CAFE
C L A R E N D O N
3028 Wilson Blvd., Arlington, Virginia 22314, (703) 528-2233

When: 6:00pm
Free parking at 3033 Wilson Blvd.
or Metro, Clarendon Stop, Orange line (less than 1 block)

MOC's are welcome
and we'll be talking about all things LEGO and other..

hope to see you there..

RSVP is appreciated I'd like to be sure we have seating for everyone.

Christina Hitchcock
WAMALUG