Subject:
WAMALUG September Meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.wamalug, lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.us.dc, lugnet.loc.us.md, lugnet.loc.us.md.bal, lugnet.loc.us.pa, lugnet.loc.us.va, lugnet.loc.us.nc
Date:
Mon, 6 Sep 2004 13:55:25 GMT

Date: Saturday, September 11, 2004 Time: 12:00PM - 6:00PM
Location: GMU Arlington Campus
3401 North Fairfax Drive
Arlington, Virginia 22201
Room: 115

If you're in the area and you have a chance just stop in, join us!

What to expect;
Show and tell of MOCs and all things LEGO
Building challenge
Lots of new people
Items picked up at the Pick A Brick, a report about the NEW LEGO store.. for
those of you that have not yet had a chance to visit.
News from the LEGO Outlet.
Bring stuff to trade and or sell.

Planning for the Fall for Fairfax Event on October 2nd and for other things for
AFOls to get involved in.
Fall for Fairfax is an event WAMALUG has participated in for several years and
this year they are giving us a much bigger space where we can display so much
more.  We will be using our Make and Create kit for the play area and this show
is a really great opportunity to bring any and all kinds of LEGO creations to
share with those that attend.

http://www.fallforfairfax.com/

Pictures form past years (this year we will be outside)
http://www.wamalug.org/event_20031004.html
http://www.wamalug.org/event_20021005.html
http://www.wamalug.org/event_20010929.html

WAMALUG meeting are held at GMU in the Arlington Original building
http://coyote.gmu.edu/map/arling.html

We hope to see you there.

Christina Hitchcock
WAMALUG